Hi guys=)

You want to join the clan? You have read about us and our rules in the forum above?
Then leave a message here, introduce yourself! :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Forum rules
All are welcome here in our forum. Please be polite and respectful in your posts towards all other forum members.

Please notice: Forum registration is not the same as clan membership.

Thanks, welcome and enjoy the forum!
Recruit
Recruit

Hi guys=)

Post by SmurfJokke »

Hi guys im SmurfJokke, im sure most of you all know me from clean sweeping =)
I am new and wanted to say hello!. Little about me. Im a 18 year old guy from Norway(were its iceage yeararound)
I am beeing drafted to the army 16 january, so soon im in the real DEAL! I hit gym 7/7 days aweek. Not because i feel pressure on doing so, but because i love pumping iron and geting wet. I play medal of honor with you guys every now and then. And i realy must thanks Socrates for having the best clean sweep server. No radar games is so nice. And the members are realy skilled, Hopefully we will have more fun to come and own it up! :dance:

My name is Joachim AKA Jokke, i just added smurf infront of it because the blue guys are awsome :P
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hi guys=)

Post by MadMojo »

Hey Jokke!

Thanks for sharing some information and of course thanks for playing at our server! As far as I can tell you're perhaps young but I saw some very cool rounds when playing with you, you're damn fast :violence-uzi: and playing the others dizzy :confusion-seeingstars:

Keep it up!
Cya and stay tuned :handgestures-thumbupright:
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

hi Jokke, nice see you here and on our server
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Regular
Regular

Post by Retlaw »

Hey SmurfJokke... :clap: Thanks for the cool comments... It's great playing with you on our server. You have some skill. I also served in the US Army for 12 years... It will be one of the most rewarding & dumbfounding experiences of your life... I hope you really get to enjoy your time in... Hope to see you soon on the server... Stay safe...
Retlaw
Regular
Regular

Post by nightwolfwpc »

Hey Jokke, i havent played with you yet... But its nice to see new guys on the forum and maybe soon in our clan.

Thanks for sharing a bit of your self, and nice to have a fellow viking in the clan

(im from Denmark)

Hope to see you soon Nightwolf