Your further ideas + thoughts...?

Write here if you have any wishes or comments about the forum. What you like, what you dislike... If possible it might be considered.
Administrator
Administrator

Your further ideas + thoughts...?

Post by MadMojo »

What else you would like to have in forum?

I have plans for the front page, to have kinda small portal page there, with a shoutbox and the latest announcements perhaps.... only not that easy to do and it will require to touch the forum 4 times, for every installed scheme / theme.

What else you can think of? Another board for SOCR discussions only? Images?
Just write up!
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Founder
Founder

Re: Your further ideas + thoughts...?

Post by Al Hadzi »

only forum or website too ? ( I will have more time for few days and will working on this subject)

I think that we can have...

short movies with every one from us (from game) - Bru have fantastic software and talent so maybe will be want help...

few screenshots from game...

every one from us can have page... ( we have a lot of place on server) for example few words photos... ideas.. maybe something about life...
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

Al Hadzi wrote:only forum or website too ? ( I will have more time for few days and will working on this subject)
Right now I thought of forum only. The main index page where all forums are listed will change a bit. Have a look here: http://www.board3.de/portal.php
It shows how it can look from structure, it has to be adopted to the colours and theme our forums use.
Al Hadzi wrote:short movies with every one from us (from game) - Bru have fantastic software and talent so maybe will be want help...

few screenshots from game...

every one from us can have page... ( we have a lot of place on server) for example few words photos... ideas.. maybe something about life...
All of this sounds nice :clap:
That would have a place at the website. I still test here locally with CMS. Advantage would be not to use HTML editors anymore but easily create more pages filling only the content, style and navigation will be automatically available. As far as I see, right now you have to change the navigation part at every single page if you add something.

Will see over the next few weeks how I proceed here and will let you know if there is something I recommend to use.

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

it looks good. I have not experience so I'm open for all... only banner and dark background is important for me... so ... I will wait for suggestions and I will fill website... You have access to all so .. doon't worry.. I have copy... :)

You can add the possibility of centering the text in posts, please? I liked this option. Was very good for info messages

I saw in other forum - in the past - that was option in searching options, that you can see, who what doing currently on forum

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

?

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

Al Hadzi wrote:You can add the possibility of centering the text in posts, please? I liked this option. Was very good for info messages

I saw in other forum - in the past - that was option in searching options, that you can see, who what doing currently on forum
About centering text... I'm not aware of such possibility yet, will have a look....
About what others currently do: Just have a look down at main page "who is online" - when you click there you can see ;)

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

MadMojo wrote:
Al Hadzi wrote:You can add the possibility of centering the text in posts, please? I liked this option. Was very good for info messages

About centering text... I'm not aware of such possibility yet, will have a look....
About what others currently do: Just have a look down at main page "who is online" - when you click there you can see ;)
I click on your nickname and.. I don not see what you doing now... :P

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

Not at the nickname... at "who is online"
:whistle: