Unbelievable, unmöglich

PC Problems, Hints + Tips
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Re: Unbelievable, unmöglich

Post by Wolverine27 »

I will look at home what must write in settings.ini like options for sound and i will tell you. I had a lot of troubles with the sound during the time, so maybe I can help..
W
The world is changed by examples, not by opinions. (Paulo Coelho)

Post by DangerousKitchen »

I changed directx definition i ini file from 'auto' for dx=10
but nothing had changed.
I will try to reinstall the game once more, but with manual cleaning of the registry and game folders..
See Ya on the battlefield!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt? (last words of Socrates)

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

DangerousKitchen wrote:I changed directx definition i ini file from 'auto' for dx=10
but nothing had changed.
I will try to reinstall the game once more, but with manual cleaning of the registry and game folders..
In my opinion Dangerous, without delete all notes in windows registry I can believe that will better.
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Post by DangerousKitchen »

Finally, after many unistallations and registry cleaning actions I call EA support and they ask me to do uninstall and registry cleaning :lol:
But, in after long emailing they suggest me to update audio drivers and install game downloaded from origin (not from dvd). I did that with success, I mean sound of the game returned. :shock:
Actually I don't know if driver update helped or game version obtained from server instead of DVD.
Thanks for Your help guys and see You soon.
See Ya on the battlefield!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt? (last words of Socrates)

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

DangerousKitchen wrote:Finally, after many unistallations and registry cleaning actions I call EA support and they ask me to do uninstall and registry cleaning :lol:
But, in after long emailing they suggest me to update audio drivers and install game downloaded from origin (not from dvd). I did that with success, I mean sound of the game returned. :shock:
Actually I don't know if driver update helped or game version obtained from server instead of DVD.
Thanks for Your help guys and see You soon.
We are happy that all is fine.. we need You..in game :) of course
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage