MoH Warfighter Single Player Video

All topics concerning the game, the people etc.
Administrator
Administrator

MoH Warfighter Single Player Video

Post by MadMojo »

Single Player Video for the new MoH Warfighter released.

Look here:

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Re: MoH Warfighter Single Player Video

Post by SouthAfricanBru »

I think it's time to pre order...
THAT'S ONE STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MAN KIND - Neil Armstrong
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

I agree - just need to wait next months salary :shhh: hehe

Post by DangerousKitchen »

WOW! The beach landing looks like a remake of Medal Of Honor Allied Assault.. Did U play it? It was produced by Steven Spielberg and was very similar to Saving Private Ryan movie as well..
See Ya on the battlefield!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt? (last words of Socrates)

Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Post by SouthAfricanBru »

I was going to say it looked like Pacific assault first mission but i thought no one played that one...
THAT'S ONE STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MAN KIND - Neil Armstrong
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

I played all MoH titles so far, was blewn away from MoHAA when I saw it first time. Never before experienced such atmosphere in a shooter before, and still like it :shifty:

While back I made a trip back in time, bought the 10th anniversary box + played again...

Yeah! :-)
This anniversary edition rules last year at my computer. After that I decided to buy MOH2010.
IMHO those FPS from first half of last decade was much better than todays. Graphics was not even little bit of todays, but feeling of those was great.
Check out Brothers In Arms series. It has similar atmosphere.. and cost almost nothing this time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt? (last words of Socrates)

Regular
Regular

Post by nightwolfwpc »

It looks so freaking awesome, i cant wait... I hope i can run it though :?

But what the hell is this guy playing doing, he is not a sniper thats for sure... Why is he not killing the snipers in the windows who keeps hitting him :P

nightwolfwpc wrote:It looks so freaking awesome, i cant wait... I hope i can run it though :?

But what the hell is this guy playing doing, he is not a sniper thats for sure... Why is he not killing the snipers in the windows who keeps hitting him :P
Beacause that was Voodoo part of the play to throw a granade in 7:08 ;-) (If I'm right about what U meant)
Single Player is much much more dummy than real Multi experience. I first time get in to the Multi in MOH Airborne.. I give up because a can't see even the buldings before death ;-) I know that's the cheaters theatre at now, but maybe I tried once again after MOH 2010 and the BF3..
What about other shooters's MP? Is it worthy? Asking that I believe in our Clan wisdom not a fanboy statements ;-)

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

DangerousKitchen wrote:
nightwolfwpc wrote:It looks so freaking awesome, i cant wait... I hope i can run it though :?

Beacause that was Voodoo part of the play to throw a granade in 7:08 ;-) (If I'm right about what U meant)
Single Player is much much more dummy than real Multi experience. I first time get in to the Multi in MOH Airborne.. I give up because a can't see even the buldings before death ;-) I know that's the cheaters theatre at now, but maybe I tried once again after MOH 2010 and the BF3..
What about other shooters's MP? Is it worthy? Asking that I believe in our Clan wisdom not a fanboy statements ;-)
for example ?
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage