Warfighter issue

All topics concerning the game, the people etc.

Warfighter issue

Post by DangerousKitchen »

I know, I'm grumpy about the game.. it sounds like that at least ;-) but I have some problems with it and I need to share it with you. I made some tests on what Mojo said: "never launch a game from battleloog!".
There are three methods of launching the Warfighter and I observe as follows:
1. moh.exe (or shortcut) - game is loading and I can play for 30 seconds, after that game is closing (suddenly drop me into lobby screen)
2. Origin My Games panel - tha same as in point 2
3. Battlelog - I can play as long as I wish
Anyone of You have the same or not?
See Ya on the battlefield!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt? (last words of Socrates)

Founder
Founder

Re: Warfighter issue

Post by Al Hadzi »

First true:

I play only from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Medal of Honor Warfighter\MOHW.exe. ( I do not play from battlelog or origin )

When I play I turn off all stupid windows ( origin and others ).

I not have problems.
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Warfighter issue

Post by MadMojo »

Kitchen,

I use the desktop icon for start. It is shortcut to MOHW.exe, yes.

After double click on it, origin is starting, dropping back to background and then the launch screen pops up like this:
MoHW launch screen
MoHW launch screen
Here I simply click launch which starts MoHW, pressing enter, choosing Multiplayer, and I reach the in-game lobby.

It's not that fast at my computer but works reliable. This is also the way I meant when I said "start via origin" because origin is running in background.

If this way doesn't work at your computer, there is something wrong locally, it HAS TO WORK! Even better than through battlelog. So either some windows stuff or the MoHW installation... can't say. You told about a windows problem today, perhaps it is somehow related.
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields