MoH Warfighter - some ingame info

All topics concerning the game, the people etc.
Administrator
Administrator

MoH Warfighter - some ingame info

Post by MadMojo »

Hey all,

just some general info and opinions from the forum at battlelog which I copied.
And below of this an interesting link about some weapon stats.
  • The spec ops class is possibly the worst class ingame.

It gets weapons that can hardly kill over 30 meters. The special ability is neat, but if you know the maps you don't have to use it to know where the enemies are and it makes a very loud noise when used. It's the fastets class ingame I'll give it that.
  • The sniper class gets the only weapons ingame that can kill with 1 hit to the head, the support stance makes him practically invisible and spots targets anywhere in your fov. Gets extremely annoying mines.
  • The assaulter class simply gets the best weapons, the best grenades and a grenade launcher which can be used very effectively.
  • The demolitions class gets the ballistic armor thingie which gives him 200% health and he can plant/disarm bombs in a heartbeat. Has remote controlled explosives with huge kill radius. He's weapons are best at close ranges but can be used at long ranges.
  • The support class has unlimited ammo, can heal and resuply everyone on his team and when using the support stance you never need to reload. It also spots enemies in your fov.
  • The pointman is the second fastest class ingame, gets flashbangs which most of the time blind yourself. Has the best semiautomatic weapons ingame and other amazing weapons and the heavyhitters make the weapons even better. Gets a shotgun as secondary
Weapon Stats by Symthic

Cheers
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Re: MoH Warfighter - some ingame info

Post by DangerousKitchen »

Thanks Mojo you sharing this summary. Great job soldier! :)
It makes me eager to play other classes than assaulter after that. I'm going to try sniper and demolition class soon. If playing with this combat mission mode or hot spot one, using the PDM 86 mine to protect bomb area when defending it is a must be feature, isn't it?

BTW. Previous MOH version mysteries I learned mostly from medalofhonor.wikia.com. Try this site: http://medalofhonor.wikia.com/wiki/Meda ... Warfighter You know it well, I suppose, but if not just check it out. It's really helpful.
See Ya on the battlefield!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt? (last words of Socrates)

Administrator
Administrator

Re: MoH Warfighter - some ingame info

Post by MadMojo »

Yes I know that wiki - intersting to read :dance:

Here a video called Learn to shoot from a guy having a lot of videos on his channel about gameplay of all kind of games. THis one will be the first out of a series about MoH Warfighter.

Enjoy!

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields