Too many SOCR's ?

All topics concerning the game, the people etc.
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Too many SOCR's ?

Post by BadDogFL »

I dont know if any of have given this any thought yet. I think we should keep the clan small. We only play MOH on 16 man server, also I'd rather not have too many people on mumble. Right now there are two more people wanting to join the clan, after them I think we should put a freeze on new members. Think about it.
Founder
Founder

Re: Too many SOCR's ?

Post by Al Hadzi »

I completely agree with BadDogFl ..

we still have only 16 slots on server and in my opinion one maybe two persons more is absolutely enough

maybe somebody want tell that we can have two servers but I do not think so that is the good idea..

Al Hadzi
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

I agree in general....
All depends on where Socrates Clan will develop to.

If some day we play also BF and / or CoD we are kinda multiplayer clan, we can have more members.
Any plans for such already, Al?

Right now with 1 server and MoH it doesn't make that much sense.
Anyway I tend to vote for the last two guys who wanted to join the SOCR team. But IMHO these two should be the las two for now.
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

I do not see problems with new servers for COD or BF3... but not from http://www.multiplay.co.uk .. maybe http://www.gameservers.com
or other ?

Wolverine has experience with COD if I good remember... She has server .. but i do not remember from ...

at the moment my laptop is to weak for BF3 and maybe will be new I will play... so I remain in MOH so long will be supported from EA

I heard about new version MOH (nothing official) but I am open for new MOH...

I think that for BF3 server with 24 - max 26 slots will be enough...

any suggestions?

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

There is already an official statement about the next MoH, read here (copied from medalofhonor.com)
Greg Goodrich
October 24, 2011

Hello everyone. This is a HUGE week for shooter fans around the world with the release of Battlefield 3 from our good friends and colleagues at DICE! Make sure to check it out. You might even find a little something Medal of Honor related in the Battlefield 3 game box.

Here at Danger Close Games we have also been extremely busy working on the next installment of Medal of Honor. I can't wait to fill you in on the details.

For those of you who played last year's game, you may recognize a connection to the unit patches we created for the Tier 1 AFO Teams, "Wolfpack" and "Neptune" - as well as the 1/75th Ranger and "Gunfighter" badges. Unit patches are synonymous with the military community and have a rich heritage. Today we unveil the very first in a series of four new unit patches from the next Medal of Honor game. We are not quite ready to release the name of this unit yet, but it should give you a good idea of what type of team you'll be a part of in our upcoming game. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest details as soon as they are released.
I will own BF3 sooner or later, sometime next year.
But yes, MoH means still fun to me, I'm a fan of that series at all and will play as long as it is supported I think.

Regular
Regular

Post by DERE72 »

Hi guys

I appreciate open minded and direct contact - if there is no place for new members I'll resign and take back my wish to become one of SOCR's. Don't bother with voting etc. NP

Newer-the-less - SOCR is best server and very stable one, game mode I like, so we'll meet regulary on the "field".

CYA from SLO
DeyanR
MadMojo wrote:There is already an official statement about the next MoH, read here (copied from medalofhonor.com)
Greg Goodrich
October 24, 2011

Hello everyone. This is a HUGE week for shooter fans around the world with the release of Battlefield 3 from our good friends and colleagues at DICE! Make sure to check it out. You might even find a little something Medal of Honor related in the Battlefield 3 game box.

Here at Danger Close Games we have also been extremely busy working on the next installment of Medal of Honor. I can't wait to fill you in on the details.

For those of you who played last year's game, you may recognize a connection to the unit patches we created for the Tier 1 AFO Teams, "Wolfpack" and "Neptune" - as well as the 1/75th Ranger and "Gunfighter" badges. Unit patches are synonymous with the military community and have a rich heritage. Today we unveil the very first in a series of four new unit patches from the next Medal of Honor game. We are not quite ready to release the name of this unit yet, but it should give you a good idea of what type of team you'll be a part of in our upcoming game. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest details as soon as they are released.
I will own BF3 sooner or later, sometime next year.
But yes, MoH means still fun to me, I'm a fan of that series at all and will play as long as it is supported I think.
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

DERE72 wrote:...if there is no place for new members I'll resign and take back my wish to become one of SOCR's. Don't bother with voting etc. NP...
Dere - don't get it wrong :naughty:

It's discussion about Clan limits at all, not because you want to join, there will be a discussion / vote soon about the last two "candidates" and you will be one of them.

Here we discuss if we stop recruiting "after" that, because it makes not that much sense to have for example twice of users as we have slots at server :happy-jumpyellow:

So don't worry and don't resign, ok? :handgestures-thumbupright:

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

Hi DERE72

Mad wrote you true Dere (like usually)

this decision ( maybe You will decide with us ... patience , patience) only for a server slots and our mumble server..

if You good remember - I said/wrote that AFTER ONE MAYBE TWO PERSONS ... so relax and wait with hope :) ....

democracy sometimes very slowly working ... but working fine ... trust me :)

regards

Al

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

BadDogFL wrote:I dont know if any of have given this any thought yet. I think we should keep the clan small. We only play MOH on 16 man server, also I'd rather not have too many people on mumble. Right now there are two more people wanting to join the clan, after them I think we should put a freeze on new members. Think about it.
Hi Friend
At the moment Clan is closed for new members for some time BadDogFl... so do not worry :)

Everything is under control..

best wishes :)

Al

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Regular
Regular

Post by ReyEscudero »

Is there any posibility to do the server more big, to change to 20 slots? or is very big?
becouse i think that Socrates server is very popular and is the unique server in europe with this game mode.

Saludos en español :D