NEW SERVER

Discussions about Life and all others.
Founder
Founder

NEW SERVER

Post by Al Hadzi »

HI BROTHERS AND SISTER...

We moved SOCRATES to new country.. - from UK to Germany
(regards for MADMOJO). From that reasons please add server to favourite list.. again

Reasons moving:

All Saturday we had problems with server.. crashing, freezing.. BIG LAG... and again crash.. it was about 9-10 times.. so I spoke with service in http://www.MULTIPLAY.CO.UK (provider our server). Four times I saw info from that guys that fault was founded and resolved/fixed.. but still was .. BAD...and very bad lag/freezing/crash ...so I decided that the best solution will be moving server.. in first option I though that maybe on other machine in London DATA CENTRE will be better but.. I decided that better for us will be in other data centre. We know that in Germany are good data centre so now SOCRATES is in Frankfurt in Germany.

On beginning I changed ( temporary ) name Our server ( from SOCRATES to XANTIPPE ) because I was not sure that everything will be fine in new place.. and I had add bans and other secret settings :)

If any members from our Clan will have problems with ping or other.. we can change location to London again (on other machine of course)

sorry for inconvenience and problems

I Am open for all suggestions and questions

regards

Your

Al Hadzi

P.S. I see that OLD server still working (I spoke with guy from technical service and he said that it is impossible and that is any phantom server.. - but I still see that working) but I CAN NOTHING... I can not deleted/removed/closed. We can wait only when connection to the old server will be deleted.

BECAUSE ON LIST (ALL SERVERS) CAN BE ONLY ONE WITH THIS NAME ( UNIQUE ) - OUR (to the end of "life" old one) it has name SOCRATES II
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Administrator
Administrator

Re: NEW SERVER

Post by MadMojo »

Al Hadzi wrote:On beginning I changed ( temporary ) name Our server ( from SOCRATES to XANTIPPE ) because I was not sure that everything will be fine in new place.. and I had add bans and other secret settings :)
As far as I see server name is now SOCRATES II
P.S. I see that OLD server still working (I spoke with guy from technical service and he said that it is impossible and that is any phantom server.. - but I still see that working) but I CAN NOTHING... I can not deleted/removed/closed. We can wait only when connection to the old server will be deleted.
It is still there, yes. I added short info to the messages that it's on the move and one should look for SOCRATES II.
I was able to shut the server down via procon console, but the auto restart by multiplay config brought him back at once :)

Well...... we'll see.....
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

I still talking with PBBANS and GGC-Stream about streaming for new server.. old server still has streaming - vide my signature

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

BOTH SERVERS STREAMING

THX FOR SUPPORT

Al Hadzi