Howdy Rowdies from Retlaw

Discussions about Life and all others.
Regular
Regular

Howdy Rowdies from Retlaw

Post by Retlaw »

Howdy Rowdies!!! I finally have an extra day that I can say "Howdy Howdy" to all my Clan friends... Looks like there's been quite a bit going on... Hey MadMojo, I'll take the Fiat if Bru doesn't want it... Of course it'll need a opening in the roof so I can fit inside... :lol: Otherwise my head won't fit... Congrats to Woedy on becoming a SOCR member... I like the talking animal videos AL... I have a video of a chipmunk that saves a town from a fire that is funny... Once I figure out how to put videos on, I'll see about putting it on...

BadDogFL - You're dolphins are finally moving...

Has anybody else tried the Peanutbutter, butter & onion sandwich yet??? Or is Wolver the brave soul out there?? :D

I have been driving all over the US. Just finished a trip to Canada and it was pretty scary... The weather was -7°C and -17°C with the wind... The wind was blowing so hard, my trucks (4 connected together) were moved from the right lane to the left lane four, yes 4 times... I actually slide across the icy roads... :o My butt was puckered so tight, I think it grabbed the seat I was sitting in... :lol: I'm just glad I have the driving skill to keep control during those times... I am in Portland, Oregon today, but will be travelling to Houston, Texas tomorrow...

I sure miss playing with all of you... I'll keep checking in every so often...

Until next time... :dance:
Retlaw
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Howdy Rowdies from Retlaw

Post by MadMojo »

HEy Retlaw,

great to hear from you :clap:

Glad you managed to stay alive with your truck :dance: take care, mate!

ABout video: Right now only youtube videos can be linked here.
IF you have the URL like

Code: Select all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJINiK9azc
take the code from it: vIJINiK9azc
and paste it inbetween the [youtube]vIJINiK9azc[/youtube]
It will look like this:

We hope to have you back soon!
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Post by Wolverine27 »

Hi Retlaw,
It is good to hear you are OK. Take care.
Of course I am the bravest here...hehehe
Cya.
The world is changed by examples, not by opinions. (Paulo Coelho)

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

Yeah I agree with Wolverine and Mad. Thx for post :)

I have only one advice today for you: do not look :roll: for the girls, when you're driving truck. :naughty: :D Especially when is so cold :) - yes I know that girls are very hot :) in countries like CANADA.

Carefully, my Friend, I have hope that your "travel" is interesting and you can see a lot beautiful places and ..... you come back ( fast ) to our game :) :clap:

We waiting ( like usually !! ) for YOU :D

Without You we still feel that someone is missing :)

Annoying Al :)

great movie MAD
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Post by Wolverine27 »

Of course, you should definitely look after the hot Canadian chicks.
But be aware, they are not standing on the margin of the road - out in the snow...
The world is changed by examples, not by opinions. (Paulo Coelho)

Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Post by BadDogFL »

Hey Retlaw, good to hear from you. We Florida boys don't do well driving on ice, had some bad experiences when I did. And yes i'm happy with my Dolphins lately. Take care and hope to see you back on soon.
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Post by SouthAfricanBru »

Hey Retlaw very nice to hear from you,your lucky your butt just grabbed the seat mine would have changed the colour of my shorts :D

I like the fiat but i just prefer the mini or something with a V6 or V8 which reminds me when am i getting my fiat madmojo??!! :D

have fun and be careful dude try not to drift to much :)
THAT'S ONE STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MAN KIND - Neil Armstrong
Regular
Regular

Post by Retlaw »

WOW!! It is soooo GREAT to hear from all of you... I sure miss playing with all of you... I love the comments!! Makes me laugh...

The weather hasn't been any better... still very cloudy, cold, windy & rainy... Can't find any of the Canadian women or American ones for that matter... must be too cold out...

I am sitting in the Houston, Texas airport at the moment waiting for my flight to San Antonio, Texas... Lots of good looking women here... Hmmmm, Be right back... 10 minutes later... Well, she turned me down... Damn lol

Can't wait to get back into the game... Don't know when that will be... This company keeps me pretty busy... Good for the bank account... I am going to try to get home in January for a few days so I can get online with my desktop to play...

Talk to ya laters....
Retlaw