Hi GUYS

You want to join the clan? You have read about us and our rules in the forum above?
Then leave a message here, introduce yourself! :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Forum rules
All are welcome here in our forum. Please be polite and respectful in your posts towards all other forum members.

Please notice: Forum registration is not the same as clan membership.

Thanks, welcome and enjoy the forum!
Post Reply
User avatar
DERE72
Regular
Regular
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 pm
Location: Maribor, SLOVENIA

Hi GUYS

Post by DERE72 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:08 pm

:mrgreen:
As you already saw, I like to play on your server and realy enjoy in duels, especialy with some VIP members :)
I would like to join the clan - so If you think that I coul'd be decent member, pls let me in

I'm 38y's, father, CMO in media company, with attraction to games, which release some steam after long w.days. Mostly I'm after 21h player. Free times I spend on mountain bikes and apnea, snowboarding.

BR from SLOVENIA

D

User avatar
Al Hadzi
Founder
Founder
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 pm
Location: UNITED KINGDOM

Re: Hi GUYS

Post by Al Hadzi » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi DERE72 :)

You born in 1972 year? Nice see you here. I remember your nickname from our server :D

Do you read our rules? What do you think about that ?

regards

Al Hadzi
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
DERE72
Regular
Regular
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 pm
Location: Maribor, SLOVENIA

Re: Hi GUYS

Post by DERE72 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Yap - there was some time spend when I was borned :)

I like your rules, because they are fair and simple. Also game mode works with me.
Occasionaly I have some problems with line drops - rare on your server, but some svs are realy bad. There could be doubts with my player skills if I'm good enough, but fair and polite I'm. Some comments are posted while I'm dead also - some were funny.
I add rules for myself - if I play bad (as yesterday when hangover was still around), I leave and don't bother rest of the players. Or if bunny-hopping is present, I'm off asap. That is for hunters :naughty:
Al Hadzi wrote:Hi DERE72 :)

You born in 1972 year? Nice see you here. I remember your nickname from our server :D

Do you read our rules? What do you think about that ?

regards

Al Hadzi

User avatar
SouthAfricanBru
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: RSA

Re: Hi GUYS

Post by SouthAfricanBru » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:02 pm

hey hey now this guy sounds like a proper player :)
THAT'S ONE STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MAN KIND - Neil Armstrong

User avatar
DERE72
Regular
Regular
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 pm
Location: Maribor, SLOVENIA

Re: Hi GUYS

Post by DERE72 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:12 pm

SouthAfricanBru wrote:hey hey now this guy sounds like a proper player :)
Don't sit and shit, move and shoot! :!:

As you realized - I like it, but I don't live it. So: ueeee, you shot me U won'z get. And I HATE hacks!!! I don't like to get a shot threw wall or for a distance not suitable for assaultgun.
BRU: Yesterday I was in your team and U were fxxx efficient!

User avatar
nightwolfwpc
Regular
Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: Hi GUYS

Post by nightwolfwpc » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:06 pm

I really like this guy, ill keep an eye out for you next time we will play together :geek: .

If i like what i see, you will get a yes from me :D

User avatar
DERE72
Regular
Regular
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 pm
Location: Maribor, SLOVENIA

Re: Hi GUYS

Post by DERE72 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:51 pm

nightwolfwpc wrote:I really like this guy, ill keep an eye out for you next time we will play together :geek: .

If i like what i see, you will get a yes from me :D
Thx - I'll try to keep up with you.

User avatar
SouthAfricanBru
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: RSA

Re: Hi GUYS

Post by SouthAfricanBru » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:40 pm

DERE72 I do not care about skill point's it's how you play the game, how you act and you should also have fun when playing a game and that you know it's only a game.

i don't know if i speak for everyone but thats the way i think it should be...

It's like my main name i have just over 7000 skill point's but i didn't play to get to that skill level, i got there because i play for fun,i play fair,i don't camp i always move,i don't cheat/hack,I only play for fun, if i'm not having fun i stop playing.

About yesterday i just had allot of luck.i was really playing like an idiot.

I also agree with nightwolf you might get a yes from me too :)

cya in game.
THAT'S ONE STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MAN KIND - Neil Armstrong

User avatar
DERE72
Regular
Regular
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 pm
Location: Maribor, SLOVENIA

Re: Hi GUYS

Post by DERE72 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Strongly agree with U. Fun is the best so I also like comments from "dead-ones". Can be very juicy and fun to read

Cya
SouthAfricanBru wrote:DERE72 I do not care about skill point's it's how you play the game, how you act and you should also have fun when playing a game and that you know it's only a game.

i don't know if i speak for everyone but thats the way i think it should be...

It's like my main name i have just over 7000 skill point's but i didn't play to get to that skill level, i got there because i play for fun,i play fair,i don't camp i always move,i don't cheat/hack,I only play for fun, if i'm not having fun i stop playing.

About yesterday i just had allot of luck.i was really playing like an idiot.

I also agree with nightwolf you might get a yes from me too :)

cya in game.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest