Membership

You want to join the clan? You have read about us and our rules in the forum above?
Then leave a message here, introduce yourself! :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Forum rules
All are welcome here in our forum. Please be polite and respectful in your posts towards all other forum members.

Please notice: Forum registration is not the same as clan membership.

Thanks, welcome and enjoy the forum!
Recruit
Recruit

Membership

Post by imfol »

Hi, my name is imfol, i'm 45 years old, living in the south of Brazil, state of Parana. I've been playing MOH about 3 weeks ago. I bought the game, installed it and started playing. I never played online before it! I always played against the computer ( Crysis, Far Cry, MOHAA, Spearhead, COD, BF, etc...). I was affraid of playing online, I don't know exactly why. I started on multiplayer mode and I'm really loving! I know you are not accepting new members, but i decided to let my request here. When you open, i'll be in the line, OK?? I have known wonderfull people in the game, many of them members of the clan, and we became friends. I think this is an opportunity to stay closer of them and know other friends too. That's it! Sorry for my english! Greetings from Brazil! Imfol.
Regular
Regular

Re: Membership

Post by ReyEscudero »

Hi my friend! I must to say to admins and VIPS that Imfol is my friend! He has a lot of humor hehe and he always play in our server with us.

Imfol, actualy I know that we are not recruiting, but nothing is imposible :) Admins have the last opinion.

So, good luck and see you in game!

:xmasdrunk :dance:
Recruit
Recruit

Post by moreninho56 »

é muito chunga por tar a recrutar pessoal... mas tou com esperança isso mudar :P
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

Anyway, welcome here :clap:

Glad you found us and like to play at the SOCRATES server!

Indeed, right now no recruitment, it might be open later this year, looking forward to MoH Warfighter, who knows....

Come + play as often as you like, visit the forum and write and discuss.

Take care and cu :dance:
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Recruit
Recruit

Post by Stimey »

Hello my name is Scott,,,I play as Stimey......i am 42 years old and live in switzerland,,,i moved here from the USA to marry my dream girl,,lol.....I like to play fps games ,,it relieves my stress,,,lol...i enjoy playing with Madmojo...and frequent your server,,thanks,,,,,see ya in the game soon ,,i hope......
Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

Stimey wrote:Hello my name is Scott,,,I play as Stimey......i am 42 years old and live in switzerland,,,i moved here from the USA to marry my dream girl,,lol.....I like to play fps games ,,it relieves my stress,,,lol...i enjoy playing with Madmojo...and frequent your server,,thanks,,,,,see ya in the game soon ,,i hope......
Nice see You here :)
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

Hey Scott,
:text-welcomewave:

nice to see you here :dance:
As I see you will fit well from age here hehe

I think it might not last very long until we accept new clan members, anyway welcome at our server and among us!

As you might have noticed we usually play Clean Sweep but there will be days when we switch to other gaming modes just for fun. Unfortunately within the last months the amount of MoH players in general seems to shrink more and more, I guess it's because of the latest new games as Cod or BF. But we all look forward to the new MoH Warfighter and meanwhile play at our server and here + there.

Take care and cu :violence-sniperprone:
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields