Video's of 06 June 12

Here can be posted game related photos and videos.
Regular
Regular

Video's of 06 June 12

Post by Retlaw »

Wolver, Bru & I (Retlaw) had a blast making these video's... I hope you enjoy them as much as we did making them... Go full screen on this page to get four (4) video's across your screen... Please Note that we were very tired when we did these... It was between 0700-0900 Wolver & Bru's time... I, however, have no excuse for my behavior...

Bru performs for the people...---------------------------------------------Timing is everything...-----------------------------------------------------Bru's resurrection...--------------------------------------------------------Retlaw's Resurrection...

Bru goes for it...------------------------------------------------------------Wolver tests C-4...---------------------------------------------------------Wolver tests C-4 again...--------------------------------------------------Retlaw tests C-4...

Bru sets up the barrel for Barrel kick...------------------------------------Bru still sets up barrel for Barrel kick...----------------------------------Bru continues to set up for Barrel kick...---------------------------------Bru finally gets it set...

Bru's perfect kick...----------------------------------------------------------Wolver sets up the barrel...----------------------------------------------Wolver's first kick...--------------------------------------------------------Wolver's 2nd attempt...

Wolver's perfect kick...------------------------------------------------------Shoot the boxes...---------------------------------------------------------A tired group of people...
Retlaw
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Re: Video's of 06 June 12

Post by Wolverine27 »

We had a lot of fun doing this and the videos are all funny. And I'm impressed by the way you arranged them here, I didn't know it's possible to do it like this...
And I'm very impressed by Bru's singing talent... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The world is changed by examples, not by opinions. (Paulo Coelho)

Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Post by SouthAfricanBru »

LOL Retlaw these videos are great!
but for my singing...somebody should have shot me :)
THAT'S ONE STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MAN KIND - Neil Armstrong
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

LOL no, the singing is perfect :dance: :clap: hehehehehe
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields