Ideas...

Write here if you have any wishes or comments about the forum. What you like, what you dislike... If possible it might be considered.
User avatar
MadMojo
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Kiel, Germany
Contact:

Ideas...

Post by MadMojo » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Wolverine27 wrote:To be honest, in my opinion the stars should better reflect the activity from the server. And not how "talker" can be some of us.
That's a nice idea Wolverine! Only I'm afraid that this won't be possible that easy if we want this automatically parsed... But perhaps we can give a montly "award" for the member among us playing most time at our server. That must be done manually then but one in a month wouldn't be that exhausting hehe...
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Image

User avatar
Wolverine27
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:21 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Re: Ideas...

Post by Wolverine27 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:30 pm

I really don't want you or anyone else to work more here. We all have enough work in the "real life"... Too bad that sometimes our bosses do not see it...hehehe
The world is changed by examples, not by opinions. (Paulo Coelho)


Image

User avatar
Al Hadzi
Founder
Founder
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 pm
Location: UNITED KINGDOM

Re: Ideas...

Post by Al Hadzi » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:03 am

You can add more avatars to library, please.. at the moment our library is... poor...
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
MadMojo
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Kiel, Germany
Contact:

Re: Ideas...

Post by MadMojo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:45 am

What kind of avatars you like? Shall it be from
- Art?
- Cars?
- Celebrities?
- Movies?
- ...?

BTW: For myself I prefer to create + use my own avatar picture. My current one is from a movie, scaled down a lot because it once was a desktop wallpaper, made background transparent and added some words... ready to go!
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Image

User avatar
Wolverine27
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:21 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Re: Ideas...

Post by Wolverine27 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Hmm, admins shouldn't work supplementary for avatars...
Every user can Google and personalize or not a picture. If they don't know how to do it, they may ask. Always is a good moment to learn something new...
Special case - only if they want to send a bottle of red wine to Mad. Only in this case, he might do something more...
:violence-guntoting:
The world is changed by examples, not by opinions. (Paulo Coelho)


Image

User avatar
MadMojo
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Kiel, Germany
Contact:

Re: Ideas...

Post by MadMojo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 pm

I totally agree with you hehe :obscene-drinkingbuddies:

A personal avatar can be found in internet quickly.
And if the price is ok I even will create one :dance:

However, there are kind of "avatar packs" from different kind freely available for forums as phpBB (this one), nothing special though, I may add some more. But they really are more of a general kind...
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Image

User avatar
Al Hadzi
Founder
Founder
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 pm
Location: UNITED KINGDOM

Re: Ideas...

Post by Al Hadzi » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:18 pm

MadMojo wrote:What kind of avatars you like? Shall it be from
- Art?
- Cars?
- Celebrities?
- Movies?
- ...?

BTW: For myself I prefer to create + use my own avatar picture. My current one is from a movie, scaled down a lot because it once was a desktop wallpaper, made background transparent and added some words... ready to go!
games ?? hehehehe

My current is from my old one website
Wolverine27 wrote:Hmm, admins shouldn't work supplementary for avatars...
Every user can Google and personalize or not a picture. If they don't know how to do it, they may ask. Always is a good moment to learn something new...
Special case - only if they want to send a bottle of red wine to Mad. Only in this case, he might do something more...
:violence-guntoting:
Sorry but in description is: "Forum Issues
Write here if you have any wishes or comments about the forum. What you like, what you dislike... If possible it might be considered."

so.. it was my suggestion only ... OK I can be quiet... phi... :cry:
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
SouthAfricanBru
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: RSA

Re: Ideas...

Post by SouthAfricanBru » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Hadzi or madmojo i looked on the website part and in team there are all the names of clan members and i see that my nickname SOCRmember is as me and i was wondering if you could take that one off cause i do not use that stupid name

thank you
THAT'S ONE STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MAN KIND - Neil Armstrong

User avatar
Al Hadzi
Founder
Founder
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 pm
Location: UNITED KINGDOM

Re: Ideas...

Post by Al Hadzi » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 am

SouthAfricanBru wrote:Hadzi or madmojo i looked on the website part and in team there are all the names of clan members and i see that my nickname SOCRmember is as me and i was wondering if you could take that one off cause i do not use that stupid name

thank you
Done
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
SouthAfricanBru
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: RSA

Re: Ideas...

Post by SouthAfricanBru » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:55 am

Thank you so much Hadzi you are a :angelic-little: HAHAHA
THAT'S ONE STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MAN KIND - Neil Armstrong

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests