Ideas...

Write here if you have any wishes or comments about the forum. What you like, what you dislike... If possible it might be considered.
Founder
Founder

Re: Ideas...

Post by Al Hadzi »

SouthAfricanBru wrote:ok it is gone now...
next time.........refresh page in browser hehehe......... was from few days
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Regular
Regular

Post by Makaveli86 »

It's a shame that all the other players who are part of the clan never play with us :( except the usual people of course. ^^
Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

Makaveli86 wrote:It's a shame that all the other players who are part of the clan never play with us :( except the usual people of course. ^^
???

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Regular
Regular

Post by Makaveli86 »

I meant the people who have joined our clan SOCRATES but never seen them playing with us and have not registered in the forum but are included in the SOCRATES clan, Al Hadzi did you understand what I'm trying to say ?

Have a look in this link... will they ever join the forum ?

http://www.socr-clan.com/1973/team.html
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Post by Wolverine27 »

Any problem, Mak?
The world is changed by examples, not by opinions. (Paulo Coelho)

Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

Hmm just thinking....

of course it's a pity that we are only few regular players, I've seen only few of the "old members" ever online in game.

Al, I think you might have their email addresses, do you think it will make sense to mail them trying to encourage them to show up from time to time, if not for playing but at least to join the forum to have a word with them from time to time?

Would be nice to increase the SOCRATES community a bit.
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

Makaveli86 wrote:I meant the people who have joined our clan SOCRATES but never seen them playing with us and have not registered in the forum but are included in the SOCRATES clan, Al Hadzi did you understand what I'm trying to say ?

Have a look in this link... will they ever join the forum ?

http://www.socr-clan.com/1973/team.html
Those people was in clan before You.. I have respect for their. I'm founder and this decision was my.

I do not see reasons for discussion on this subject with You ... that's all.
MadMojo wrote:Hmm just thinking....

of course it's a pity that we are only few regular players, I've seen only few of the "old members" ever online in game.

Al, I think you might have their email addresses, do you think it will make sense to mail them trying to encourage them to show up from time to time, if not for playing but at least to join the forum to have a word with them from time to time?

Would be nice to increase the SOCRATES community a bit.
I think Mad, that They maybe are students or something similar... I do not see reasons to delete Their from clan so long how long our clan tag is before their the nicknames ... I do not have e-mail addresses to all. Tyfoun does not knows english .. He is French. They are advertising a clan, even if they are not registered on the forum.

Think - If You will have break - from the private reasons - without information for somebody from clan .. for example 2-3 months.. so will be mean that You are not in clan ?

Clan still is open for new people.

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

Al Hadzi wrote:... Think - If You will have break - from the private reasons - without information for somebody from clan .. for example 2-3 months.. You are not in clan ?
Of course not, Al, and that wasn't my intention.
Just thought if they can't play, perhaps at least they can come here from time to time to read about how it is going on and perhaps share some thoughts. I don't want to press anyone to play - there is a real life out there somewhere :think: and of course I never meant to kick someone out of clan because of not playing regulary.

Cheers mate :obscene-drinkingcheers:
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

I know Mad... :)

Sorry for edit my post.
Cheers mate :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Regular
Regular

Post by Makaveli86 »

Hey guys I don't have any problems with anybody I can assure you that... ^^ All I do is getting involved in discussions with you guys so don't get the wrong side of me please, I have been a regular member in SOCR so I welcome everybody and if I have something to say it's in here as you told me yesterday Al Hadzi in this forum, I do not give orders to anybody but I like to share my thoughts with you.

Cheers mate.

Al Hadzi wrote:They are advertising a clan, even if they are not registered on the forum.
Yeah definitely making a good name as well for "SOCR" members... ^^