BF3

Discussions about Problems with or during gaming, Game Settings, etc.
Administrator
Administrator

Re: BF3

Post by MadMojo »

After stopping my flash blocker within firefox I could open the server list for BF3. Honestly I don't like that to have origin open and firefox just for being able to play.

However, all servers were more than full all the time :) I once was lucky to get into a queue but as 59th.... So I waited some minutes, came already down to 47 but then lost patience and fired up MoH to play at Socrates.

Will try again today, perhaps some more slots open now ;)
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

I waiting for Your reflexions...
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

Well, I definitely won't buy BF3 right now. And one reason beside of costs or system is EA's EULA and it's piece of software "Origin".

And that also is the main reason why it got that many "1 star reviews" at amazon, read here if you like:
BF3 1 star reviews at amazon

We will see what will happen.....

Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Post by SouthAfricanBru »

This is what my CPU & memory is like while playing BF3 to where it crashes
Attachments
BF3 Crash result.JPG
THAT'S ONE STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MAN KIND - Neil Armstrong
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

Hmmm it looks to me that your CPU is quite busy with the game, and that you 2GB of RAM are in full use all the time. You definately should buy more memory, and until then increase the size of virtual memory if it 's not automatically done.

Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Post by Wolverine27 »

About BF3...
Some of us, and I mean BadDog, Dangerous, Bru have BF3 game for PC. I might try to buy the game too - I know a place where you can have it very cheap, but I'm not sure my computer will be able to run it...Maybe others can buy it too...
I was thinking if we can try to make our squad in the BF3 game..And this it can be an alternative, I mean fighting against getting bored from MOH sometimes...It's just an idea...
Cya,
W
The world is changed by examples, not by opinions. (Paulo Coelho)

Post by DangerousKitchen »

Wolverine27 wrote:About BF3...
I was thinking if we can try to make our squad in the BF3 game..And this it can be an alternative, I mean fighting against getting bored from MOH sometimes...It's just an idea...
Absolutely, definitely, utterly cool idea! Strongly recommended :P
Wolverine27 wrote:About BF3...
(...) I'm not sure my computer will be able to run it...Maybe others can buy it too...
I have i5-650 and I had GTX 460.. All is overclocked. Multiplayer was OK. Although I had some troubles with single player but it was bearable.. now is OK because I have GTX 560Ti.. Actually I can't see the difference in performance, barring the temperature of the unit which will be value added during the long winter evenings :mrgreen:
See Ya on the battlefield!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt? (last words of Socrates)

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

idea is good... why not.. Now (after finish building new pc) I have not money for that (priority are: renew domain for forum, new hosting for forum)

but idea is good