BF3

Discussions about Problems with or during gaming, Game Settings, etc.
Founder
Founder

BF3

Post by Al Hadzi »

While no official announcement of minimum requirements for Battlefield 3 have been made, we do know what engine the game will be running. Frostbite 2.0. Because of this we can estimate what requirements will be expected when Battlefield 3 hits shelves.

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 256 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 10
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Quadcore Processor
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 512 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 11
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

I finish maybe on MOH 2010... :obscene-hanged:
"I know that I know nothing" - SOCRATES

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Regular
Regular

Re: BF3

Post by Makaveli86 »

Thank you very much for the information Al Hadzi I was just thinking about BF3 the other day if it could run properly on my console and from what I've read in your info I do meet the standard requirement with an 512 MB ATI Graphic card is that fine ? and I do have 4 GB memory in my PC ^^ with enough 500 HHD.... I have installed 7 games in my PC I don't really have an issue with the games so far especially MoH, Assassin Creed 2 & Brotherhood but occasionally Black OPS freezes but it happens very rare. Thank god I'm confident enough now that I can run BF3 in good shape and although I won't be playing too much PC games cause in Christmas I will be getting PS3... :dance:
Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

As we've learned, if you're interested in getting early access to the "Battlefield 3" beta, pre-ordering on EA's Origin is a very good start. But that's not the only place you can pre-order! No siree! Amazon, GameStop and Best Buy each have their own bonuses for pre-ordering "Battlefield 3." But which is the right one for you? Let's see what they're offering.

GAMESTOP

This is probably the most valuable of the pre-order bonuses. Pre-ordering from GameStop nets you the Physical Warfare Pack (yes, that infamous one everyone freaked out about), which includes an exclusive LMG, an exclusive shotgun, a flash suppressor and special ammo.

AMAZON

You get customizable dog tags. 10 of them. Like editing your name plate in "Call of Duty," players will be able to customize their own dog tags in "Battlefield 3." If you pre-order from Amazon you'll have 10 more options than anyone else! Hooray?

BEST BUY

Access to the SPECTAC Kit Upgrade, which amounts to eight multiplayer skins (likely four for each side).

ORIGIN

Comes with free shipping, a shotgun and beret for use in "Battlefield Play4Free," aforementioned early beta access and the Physical Warfare Pack (but only for the PC download version of the game).

Worth noting that pre-ordering anywhere (or getting one of the first-run Limited Edition copies) will net you a free code to download the "Back to Karkland" map pack, which is probably the most valuable asset of the bunch. But, if you had to pick one of the above retailers, it's pretty clear that Origin is your best bet if you're playing on PC, but for console, GameStop is better. Sure, your dog tags won't be quite as unique, but what good is a pretty dog tag if you're shot in the head by a super LMG?
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2011/08/ ... -revealed/

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Regular
Regular

Post by Makaveli86 »

You reckon "BattleField" 3 is gonna be a good buy "Al" ?
Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

If I will buy .. it will be from origin.com ... I bought few games and not was problems

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Socrates V.I.P
Socrates V.I.P

Post by SouthAfricanBru »

You guy's do know there is no Clean Sweep type mode and the maps are still big? there are some small maps but i will be like BFBC2 but better....

running a new game will never be a problem if the games have been made for consoles,just make sure your Pc is big as the biggest console (like PS3) and you will have no problems, which is why i never worry about running a game when a new game comes out, because my PC is as powerful as a PS3 and some.
THAT'S ONE STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MAN KIND - Neil Armstrong
Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

I have ONLY Satellite P200http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/ ... _ID=137287 with new CPU (T7800 instead T7500) and new graphic card (ATI radeon HD 2600 512 mb instead 256mb ) , also 4 gb memory and faster and bigger HDDs... of course Win 7 Ultimate on board ... :)

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

JFI...

just downloading the BF3 beta - 48h playimg before the beta goes public.

Well, we will see what my ol' computer will say about this...
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadMojo »

Sooooo

it is installed via Origin. First thing I noticed:
Starting BF first starts the Origin client, then opens a webpage.

## First trouble: Flash blocker needed to allow the page. ##

Then you have a serverlist via web, where I can choose + join.

## But: Nearly all server are full! ##

After 10min I spotted one which allowed to join, but joining animation repeats + repeats:

## Message: You need NVIDIA driver above xxx.xx ##

Right now downloading from NVIDIA..... The drivers I use currently where from July....
Well, I think I won't come into a BF server today, will soon visit Socrates, then day is over for me...

cheers
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W. C. Fields

Founder
Founder

Post by Al Hadzi »

The official minimum requirements for PC players were announced September 20, 2011:

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics Card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 series, with ATI RADEON 3870 or higher performance)
Graphics Card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 series with NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher performance)
Sound card : DirectX compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Quad-Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 or ATI RADEON 6950)
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

Al Hadzi
ImageImageImage
ImageImage